WHY BC CONSTRUCTION GROUP
Vision StatementSolutions that Create Repeat Clients
MISSION STATEMENTTo provide a true service-based solution for our customers with the goal of treating all clients as true partners. We understand that good customers deserve the greatest service available in the most cost efficient means possible.
CORE VALUESWe empower all of our employees to make the right decisions for the right reasons on a daily basis. We believe in these values:
- Honor your commitments openly and honestly.
- Treat all equally and with respect.
- Do what has to be done, be fair and resilient to get to the right solution.
- Take pride in your work, in everything we do.
- Partnering approach to minimize change orders and the ability to guarantee a competitive maximum price early in the process.
- We perform small to large projects ranging from $1,000,000 to $40,000,000.
- Real estate evaluation, property evaluation and an integrated development partner.
- Fast track solutions nationwide with strategic integrated design partners.
- Competitive, driven services with national and local area partners.
- Focused and quick responding company with a flat organization.
- Executive input on every project.
- Focus on safety and quality control from the beginning of a project through completion.
BC Construction Group is pleased to report that Bonnie Cone Classical Academy, located in Huntersville, NC, is coming together nicely. The drywall is complete and we are painting the interior. The lighting is currently being installed, and the school co
With the west addition to the existing building complete, adding 165,000 sf of warehouse space and a 4,500 sf administration area, construction is well under way for the 124,000 sf east addition. You can see in the photo, we are finishing up the roof in